Error Code 800f0922
(Last Updated On: January 5, 2018)
Windows update error code 800f0922
Error Code Description
Error Code 800f0922 in the Windows Operating system occurs due to corrupt windows files that results in the application shut down in an abrupt manner.
Operating System Details
The Error code 800f0922 occurs in the following versions of Windows as enlisted below:-
Symptoms of 800f0922 Error Code
The error code 800F0922 message appears during the installation of a program, Windows startup or shutdown and installation of the Windows operating system.
The major symptoms for the error code 800f0922 are:
- The crash of the activity program with a message display “Error 800F0922″ on the computer screen.
- Computer crashes often with the crash of a particular program.
- Drivers not working properly result in improper functioning of Mouse and keyboard
- Computer periodically freezes for a few seconds.
- Unable to download any files related to updates.
Cause of the Error 800F0922
The error code 800F0922 is a runtime error and can be occurred due to any of the reasons as mentioned below:-
- Incomplete installation or Unable to download any files of the Windows software
- Windows registry corruption, including software change.
- Computer affected with virus and Malware infection that corrupt the Windows system files.
- Another program or application may delete the Windows files, unknowingly.
Ways to rectify the Error Code 800f0922
Suggestion 1: Antivirus Scan
You should run a complete malware and virus scan, in your Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 device. This recovers the files that are corrupted due to the virus and malware attack.
Suggestion 2: Clean you’re Computer Disk
- Click on Start
- In the search bar, type “Command”.
- Now press the control and shift keys and hold them.
- Now press the Enter
- A user account control window opens, click on the Yes
- Write “cleanmgr”, without quotes and press Enter.
- A disk clean up window opens. Now check the boxes that you want to clean and click OK.
Suggestion 3: Install missing Drivers again
- Click Start, in the search for Device Manager and click on it.
- Look for drivers that have yellow marking on them, it is on the left side.
- If you find them, then update the drivers from the Manufacturer’s website.
Suggestion 4: Restore the System files
- Click “Start” and in the Search for “System Restore” program and click
- Now follows the steps display on the screen to choose the restore point.
- Now click on the “Restore” button.
- After the completion of restore process, restart your computer.
Suggestion 5: Uninstall particular application
If you are receiving the error code 800f0922 in a particular application, then uninstall the application and install it again.
Suggestion 6: Using the command prompt
- Click Start.
- In the search box, write “Command” without quotes.
- Click Yes, in the popped window.
- A new black colored window appears; write “sfc/scannow”.
- Press Enter
- Wait for some moments and lets the file checker to perform its work.
- After the completion, check program for the error code 800f0922.
Suggestion 7: Reinstall or update the OS
Update your Windows Operating System and if still you find the error, then uninstall the operating system and reinstall it.
Chart with our Technical Experts for Further Help & Support
Microsoft Live Assist 24/7 Support