Windows Update Troubleshooter
You might bump into various issues while working on your Windows based computer. The Windows
Update troubleshooter is a feature that is specifically designed for fixing most issues with Windows
computers. You can make use of the Update Troubleshooter to resolve issues with your PC easily. But
most users aren’t aware of the advantages of using this program or even how to access it.
Microsoft Live Assist to your assistance
Microsoft Live Assist provides you with some easy steps to make use of this option to the fullest. You
can go through the following Microsoft Live Support procedure to find the type of error that you are
facing and resolve it using the Update Troubleshooter program.
1. You can start off this Microsoft Live Assist procedure by clicking on the Start menu of your
2. Select “Windows Update” or “Microsoft Update”, depending on whichever is applicable from
the “All Programs” list.
3. The next step of this Microsoft Live Assistt procedure is to click on the “Review your update
history” option on the Microsoft/Windows Update website. This will open a list of all the
updates that exist on your PC.
4. Then you’ll need to find out the failed update by clicking on the “Status” tab.
5. Note down the error code from the next window that pops up.
6. Click “Find Solutions”. Now you Microsoft Live Assist procedure is almost complete.
7. Then you can type in the error code that you noted down in the previous step, in the box
provided, and then click on “Search”. If any suggestions come up, you can follow the link and
resolve your issue. If not, Microsoft Live Assist suggests proceeding to the next step.
8. Click “Go to Knowledge Base articles” on the Microsoft/Windows Update window.
9. Then search again using the error code and follow the links that come up to resolve the issue.
This should be all the help you need in making use of the Updates Troubleshooter for your various
Still need help
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support
More Windows Error codes :
|Error 80070490 windows 8||Error_not_found 80070490||update Error 80070490||Error Code 80070490||Error 80072ee2 wsus|
|Error Code 80072f8f||800b0100 windows update encountered an unknown error||Error 80072ee2||Unknown Error 800b0100||Error 800b0100 fix|
|Error Code 800b0001||Error 800b0100 windows 7 64 bit||Error Code 80073712||Error 800b0100 wsus||Error 800b0100|
|Error 800b0100 Code||Error Code 9c48||Error Code 9c59||Error Code 643||Error Code 800b0100|
|Set a different default printer for each network||Manage default printers and Set or change your default printer||Can’t run sysprep on windows 7||Office 365 University not working||To Setup Outlook.com For Your Domain|
|Windows update error 80070003||Windows 8 update error 80070003||Error 8007002 windows 7||Windows update error 80070002||Windows update fehler code 800f020b|
|Windows 7 update error code 800f020b||Error Code 800f020b windows 7||Code 800f020b windows update error||Error Code 800f020b fix||Error Code kb967723|
|windows 7 update error 80070490||microsoft update error 80070490||Error 80070490 de windows update||Error Code 80071a90||Error Code 8024402c|
|Error Code 66a||Error 8024402f windows 7||Error 80244016 windows 7||Error Code 80244016||Error Code 8024402f|
|Error Code c80003fa||Error 80072efd wsus||Error 80072efd windows 8||80072efd windows 7 update error||Error 80072efd fix|