Live Assist-Support for Microsoft products
(Last Updated On: February 26, 2018)
The following guidelines from Microsoft Live assist will guide you to make an account “Send
1. The first step of this Microsoft Live Support procedure is to open the Send/Receive
Groups dialog by pressing Ctrl+Alt+S. You can also do this by selecting the “Options” tab
from the “Tools” menu, then select “Mail Setup” and then click on the “Send/Receive”
2. Press the “Edit” button in the “Send/Receive” dialog box.
3. The next step of this Microsoft Live Support procedure is to select the account for which
you want to modify the “Send/Receive” settings.
4. Then disable the option “Receive Mail Items” in the “Account Options” section.
5. Finally, you can press the “OK” button until you have closed all the open dialog boxes
and your Microsoft Live Support procedure is complete.
This will make your Outlook account “Send only” and block all receiving mails. So you see how
Microsoft Live Support can assist you with anything that you need doing in Outlook! If you
have any further clarifications on this, please refer Microsoft Live Support and you’ll get all the
assistance you need.
If the issue is not resolved or if you need further assistance with this issue, chat with Microsoft Certified Expert by clicking on the live chat box.
Username or Email Address