ox800CCC1A error in Outlook when try to send/ receive emails
This error message ox800CCC1A causes if Microsoft Outlook cannot establish a connection with the e-mail server. The following reasons are few cases applicable.
1. You are not connected to the Internet or a network, or your mail server is temporarily unavailable.
If you have an additional device or laptop, please check the same email containing the domain name of your email on the other machine. If that works, the issue is related to the security settings on your computer and possible to get error code ox800CCC1A .
2. Your account settings are incorrect
Cross the check the account configuration details entered are unchanged.
3. Your user profile in Outlook is damaged
There are cases when your personal folders gets damaged due to the malware issues on your computer. It is recommended to run a malware scan and also replace the damaged personal folder.
An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged
There are cases where only one specific email stopped working. If your application is configured with multiple emails, try to run a divide and conquer procedure by deleting different email accounts and add them manually.
4. The configuration of your Anti-virus software is incorrect.
This is a rare case where your security program itself is blocking your email program. Check the settings and apply explication.
5. The configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect
The firewall or a security program gives the same meaning but some special routers have firewall devices which have consoles. You can sign in to check the explicit conditions to fix them.
6. When Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) option is enabled.
Depending on your email service provider rules, you need to follow the conditions to enable the password security.
Still need help
Initiate a chat with our Expert Technical support team using the following link.