Could not start the Windows Installer service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied.
- Open the Date and Time dialog box.
- Click Start.
- Type the following command in the Start Search box or in the Search programs and files box, and then press ENTER:
The Date and Time dialog box opens. (The screen shot for this step is listed below).
- Click Change date and time in the Date and Time dialog box. When the User Account Control dialog box opens, click Continue.(The screen shot for this step is listed below).
- Now, do one of the following, depending on what happens when you click Continue:
- If your computer does not prompt you for a password
You are already logged on with an administrator account. Click Cancel two times to close the Date and Time dialog box, and then you are ready to continue with this task.
- If your computer prompts you for a password
You are not logged on with an administrator account.
still need assistance(remote or live) to resolve the issue initiate the chat.