Live Assist-Support for Microsoft products
(Last Updated On: February 26, 2018)
Outlook Express is one of the most popular email applications that have been offering the
best support for clients all over the world. Of course, it’s natural to bump into some error with
your Outlook Express at times. If you have been using Outlook Express for a while, you might
be familiar with the error message that states “The message could not be sent. There is not
enough memory”. Such issues usually occur when you have a corrupted “Outbox.dbx” file on
your Windows XP computer. Well, you have no reason to worry now; Microsoft Live Assist
has got all the information you need on how to resolve such issues easily and effectively.
Resolve such issues using Microsoft Live Assist
Issues such as these can be easily resolved using a few help lines from Microsoft Live Assist.
You can go through the below mentioned Microsoft Live Assist procedure to fix this issue the
1. You can start off this Microsoft Live Assist procedure by opening your Outlook
2. Then navigate to the “Maintenance” window from the “Options” tab which can be
accessed from the “Tools” menu.
3. Click on the “Store Folder” button.
4. The next step of this Microsoft Live Assist procedure is to highlight the store location
path using your mouse; then right click and select “Copy”.
5. Now you can close your Outlook Express.
6. The next step of this Microsoft Live Assist procedure is to open your Internet Explorer
7. Right-click and paste the copied path into the address bar, and press “Enter”.
8. Then you can delete your corrupted “Outbox.dbx” file.
9. Now open your Outlook Express once again and try to send or forward an email. The
“Outbox.dbx” file will be automatically recreated while you do this. And now your
Microsoft Live Assist procedure is complete!
This should resolve your “Outbox.dbx” issue and now your Outlook Express should run
smoothly as ever! If you ever need assistance on any such issues, you can always check it with
still need assistance(remote or live) to resolve the issue initiate the chat.
Username or Email Address