Live Assist-Support for Microsoft products
(Last Updated On: February 26, 2018)
1. Open the start menu.
2. Select Control Panel
3. On the top right side Select large or small icons (may be so by default).
4. Select Internet Option.
5. Make sure that the General tab is selected.
6. On the top of the page you can define the Home Page to where the browser opens when you launch Internet Explorer (to open Google just paste in http://google.com/).
7. Now to define to which page a new tab opens, head over to the bottom of the windows, there, in the Tabs section select the Settings button.
8. A window will pops up, in middle the window you will see a section called “When a new tab is opened, open: “.
9. There you can select “Your first home page”. Now the new tabs will open to your default home page.
still need assistance please initiate the chat:
Username or Email Address